DirectAdmin Create Database And Database UserHere’s how you can create a database, and a database user in DirectAdmin. The images in the guide below uses the default theme in DirectAdmin.
- Login to DirectAdmin as a User
- Under Account Manager, click MySQL Management
- At the right side of the page, click CREATE NEW DATABASE
- Enter your database details as shown below
- You will see your database details upon successfully creating the database
- Done. If you wish to import a SQL file into your database, you can do that by following the guide here