Virtualmin How To Change PHP Execution Time Limit
In order to change the execution time limit of your scripts, you will need to change 2 options in Virtualmin. First, which you should probably already know is the PHP
max_execution_time variable. Secondly, you will need to change the
Maximum PHP Script Run Time option.
Changing the PHP maximum_execution_time variable
- Assuming you have already entered Virtualmin and selected the domain you want to manage, click on the Services category.
- It will then open up to more options. Click either PHP 5 Configuration or PHP 7.0 Configuration according to what your domain is using (by default domains use PHP 7.0)
- Finally, change the timeout you want accordingly as shown below. Use the value 0 for unlimited or infinite execution time
Changing the Maximum PHP Script Run Time Option
- Click on the Server Configuration category
- Click the sub-category Website Options
- You should see the
Maximum PHP Script Run Time option. Change it to whatever you wish. Use the value 0 for unlimited or infinite execution time
If you require any assistance, please feel free to ask in the comments below.