SQLite3 Fix Error – Database Disk Image Is MalformedWe will be using SQLite Browser, so download it here if you don’t have it. It’s pretty easy to fix it, just follow the steps below
- Load up your corrupted database into SQLite Browser,
- Run the integrity check under Tools > Integrity Check .The images below shows the steps and the result (error) I got
- If it returns ‘OK’, it means your database is not corrupted. If it returns anything else, you will need to fix your database. Follow through with this guide.
- Export your database to any format
- Import your database back to .sqlite3 (or any format you which)
- If you run the integrity check once more, it should return ‘OK’